All-out performance, all-round versatility
When you open the throttle on the FZ1 Fazer/ABS, you’ll feel the surge of the 998cc Supersport-based in-line 4-cylinder engine.
Inside the aluminium chassis, this muscular engine delivers brutal performance in the mid-range, and excellent day-to-day versatility. And for 2010, the ECU mapping has been revised for improved throttle response in the low to mid-rpm range.
With its radical bodywork and compact dimensions, this stylish motorcycle has more street presence than anything in its class. It’s got the bodywork to defy the weather, storage for a weekend away, and the agility to cope with both town and country. It’s all you could ever need.
- 1000cc Supersport-based 4-cylinder 998cc engine
- Aluminium frame for great handling and balance
- Extra-long swingarm for excellent suspension
- Forward riding position for handling and comfort
- Dual 320 mm front disc brakes for extra control
- Fully-adjustable independent damping front fork