Revolutionising an icon
Its large-capacity 889cc EU5-compliant CP3 engine pushes out higher levels of torque at lower rpm, giving you even more explosive acceleration and stronger road-focused performance. A high-tech 6-axis IMU governs the best-in-class electronic rider aids, to give you ultimate control. Moreover, the QSS enables you to change gear very quickly, while making downshifts more stable.
For razor sharp handling, the new model features a compact aluminium chassis, along with adjustable suspension and super-light wheels. Dual 298mm front brakes with a radial master cylinder ensure fingertip control. Plus, the radical next-generation styling and pure, coverless chassis design confirm the MT-09's status as the ultimate Hyper Naked.
At a glance
- EU5 889cc CP3 engine
- All-new lightweight CF aluminium die-cast frame
- Next-generation design and styling
- 6-Axis IMU plus lean-sensitive rider aids
- Full-colour 3.5-inch TFT display
- Compact, bifunctional LED headlight
- Quick Shift System (QSS)
- Lightweight Spin Forged wheels
- adjustable suspension
- Radial front brake master cylinder